Then I realised I attached the lining part of my inseam pockets to the back instead of front parts- so you could really see the bright coloured pocket linings, which would be ok, if it was on the both sides, but NO, it was just the one side and again, seam ripper out and off I go redoing it all again.
Then along came the sleeves...... Excuse me while I take a moment to wipe the tears in my eyes as even the memory of the disastrous attempts to set them in makes me well up with emotions. No I didn't try to achieve perfection there, I just forced them in. Whatever. I think they ended up smaller than the arm-hole. Don't ask!
But at the end I finished the coat. It is not lined, so I used a bit of lining fabric I had to line the pockets and made a bias bounding for the bottom hem to make it look prettier.